Mischievous? He looks scheming to me. Like "hee hee hee wait til great grandma sits on that jun-bok-jook I put on her seat," or "little does cousin dooley know I velcro'd his tevas together, heh heh" kinda scheming. and what is up with that frankenstein's monster hairstyle. OMG what kind of mother must he have to let him go out like that.
3 Comments:
i love this mischievous look on his face..
Mischievous? He looks scheming to me. Like "hee hee hee wait til great grandma sits on that jun-bok-jook I put on her seat," or "little does cousin dooley know I velcro'd his tevas together, heh heh" kinda scheming. and what is up with that frankenstein's monster hairstyle. OMG what kind of mother must he have to let him go out like that.
hahahaha..i think scheming is right..
i must say his frankenstein hair looks cute on sohl...heheh
Post a Comment
<< Home